Infrared Receiver TSOP38238
- You cannot add "Terminals Block PCB HV3.0 UN" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
NEW !! Each one ordered Infrared Receiver with UPS PIco is soldered to the PIco PCB,
except if custromer sends a special instructions (selected with Radio Buttons below)
It is mandatory to order the UPS PIco (any model) to ask for such service
IR (Infrared) sensor tuned to 38KHz, perfect for receiving commands from a TV remote control. Runs at 3V to 5V so it’s great for use on the Raspberry Pi!
To use, connect pin 3 (all the way to the right) to 5V power, pin 2 (middle) to ground and listen on pin 1. It doesn’t do any decoding of the signal, just passes the ‘raw data’ along.
TSOP38238 Technical Features:
- Carrier Frequency: 38kHz
- Transmission Range: 45m
- Directivity: 45°
- Supply Voltage Min: 2.5V
- Supply Voltage Max: 5.5V
- Supply Current: 350µA
- Opto Case Style: Through Hole
- Operating Temperature Min: -25°C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85°C
- Packaging: Each
- Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to +85°C
- SVHC: No SVHC (16-Dec-2013)
- Supply Voltage Range: 2.5V to 5.5V
- Manufacturer: VISHAY MINICAST AGC2
Assembled on the UPS PIco buid up a perfect remote controlled Media Center